Who is the most important person in your life? Describe that person in as great a detail as you can muster and most importantly, tell us why you cherish this person.
Photographers, artists, poets: show us CHERISH.
The Daily Prompt sounds strangely familiar, at least to me. This was the Daily Prompt on July 25th of this year: Finish this sentence: My best friend is…
Okay, not exactly the same, but pretty close.
We writers have to scratch our heads or whatever to come up with something. A picture-taker just runs out with their picture-taker and find something and no matter what, picture-take it and call it the Daily Prompt.
I’m not kidding you, I’ve seen the same picture of a statue for show me evil, show me kindness, show me anger, show happiness, and show me jelly donuts.
I know, you picture-takers speak in terms like perception, interpretation, and symbolism. Anything can mean anything. I can’t write meaningless stuff (yeah, I really can).
Writers really have to come up with stuff. Have you ever heard of writer’s block? I’ve never heard of picture-taker’s block.
All a picture-taker has to do is go out and snap a picture of anything or look in your picture file, dig out anything. Go to Google or Bing Images.
It’s so easy being a picture-taker. Snap, I’m first on the Daily Prompt postings.
I think it’s high time you picture-takers find someplace else to show-off.
Now see what you’ve done. I can’t even remember the Daily Prompt.
Other Blogger’s Number Ones
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | Under the Monkey Tree
- On the Topic of Hope: Sunday, December 22, 2013 | LisaRosier.com
- If their being in your life makes your life better, they are very much VIP. | thoughtsofrkh
- That special person | Kate Murray
- One and only? No many! | Sue’s Trifles
- My Number One – the birth of my daughter | Geek Ergo Sum
- cherished treasure | peacefulblessedstar
- Pittsburgh Lesbian Correspondents
- Daily Prompt: Cherish | VNA Images
- Show Me Redundancy | The Jittery Goat
- S. Thomas Summers | Meeting the Outlaw Jesse James
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | Melissa Holden
- Christ: My All in All | meanderedwanderings
- Lazy humans, mutters the dog | We Live In A Flat
- Who is the most important person in my life!? | The Silver Leaf Journal
- The Lurker’s List | My Precious and My Number One
- A Wahine’s Love Letter | Wahine Wednesdays
- My number one. | Hope* the happy hugger
- daily prompt: my number one | aimans…..
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | Icesabel
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Before There Was You – A Mommy’s Poem | The Pinterested Parent
- My Father: The Provider | K beezy is viral
- Daily Prompt: Number One | One Starving Activist
- She’s my baby | Journey to Wholeness
- Tis You & Only You Girl | The Temenos Journal
- Daily Prompt: My Number One « Mama Bear Musings
- Bestie. | classically dysfunctional
- Cherish | Destino
- A Tribute To Mike McMichaels Michaelson | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- Daily Prompt: My Number One « cognitive reflection
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | Wordz on a Page
- My Family – Smart Stunning Searching
- frank | charlottesville winter
- DAILY PROMPT: MY NUMBER ONE – IN PICTURES | SERENDIPITY
- My Precious Ones | Flowers and Breezes
- Cherish | Active Army Wife
- My Number One | Nothing Worth Having Ever Comes Easy
- My Family Makes me #1 | Dreams to Reality !
- An Open Letter To ‘Him’ | Shadows Of The Divine
- My Number One | The Nameless One
- The man I love | wuthering bites
- 5-Star Book: CHEF TELL The Biography of America’s Pioneer TV Showman Chef | INTERNATIONAL AUTHOR
- Most Important Person in My Life? | I’m a Writer, Yes I Am
- Today’s Daily Prompt: Who Ranks Number One? | Not The Sword But The Pen
- Home is Where the Heart Is | Wiley’s Wisdom
- My Number One | Just for Fun Drawings
- My Only One | A mom’s blog
- Twelve Days ‘Til Christmas: On The Tenth Day | Taking One Day At A Time
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | Good Stories From Everywhere
- Young at Heart…. Slightly Older in Other Places | Get Write Down To It
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | Blame It on Em
- My number one | Asianchemnerd
- Daily Prompt: My Number One | News by Carolyn Perez
- Again, I’ve Made it About Two | My Play Nook