Who doesn’t love a list? So write one! Top five slices of pizza in your town, ten reasons disco will never die, the three secrets to happiness — go silly or go deep, just go list-y.
1. People who make lists seem to get things done and then they have to make of list of things they want to do when their to-do list is done.
2. People who make lists resist change. Suggest something not on the list and they say, “That’s not on my list!” They are rigid.
3. People who make lists are narrow-minded and not open to spontaneity. “Yes that’s funny, but ‘happy hour’ does not start until five.”
3. People who make lists can not be trusted to make mistakes. Thus projects finish ahead of projection and under budget. That runs counter intuitive to all projection and cost estimation formulas. People who make lists lose their corporations valuable overcharges.
4. People who make lists die from heart attacks.
Doctor: You need a stint in an artery to your heart.
Patient: My list says gallbladder first, followed by bunion removal, then the stint. My podiatrist says I’m a good two years away from serious bunion problems.
5. People who make lists don’t always get things in the right order.
A. Take over Austria
B. Invade Poland
C. Defeat France
D. Capture Russia
E. Blockade Great Britain
6. Lists are always incomplete. “Dagoneit! I knew there was something I forgot to put on the list.” In other words, there are plenty more reasons.
In conclusion, the universe is ever expanding thus lists expand with it. People who make lists are not in touch with that reality set before them.
To illustrate my point just think how much more interesting baseball would be if the batting order did not have to be followed.
A list of bloggers who like to make lists:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Poem by Caro Ness dedicated to my Blog | Inside My Glitching Mind
- List ‘em up! | amateurxpress
- 10+1 reasons why alarm clocks aren’t good for you | MC’s Whispers
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | Taking time, making time
- Eating silkworms, MasterChef Korea, and the satisfaction of making a list. | Nomad
- “Write Blog Post”-Check! « Sorta-Ginger
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | Dianaruth’s Journal
- Top 10 Things You Won’t Hear Around This House | Sam’s Online Journal
- Funny Things About the Human Body | Conversations
- Daily Post: Lists | A Sign Of Life
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List « Mama Bear Musings
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | Why donate blood | LinnettG’s blog
- Top 6 Cute Baby C Things | Stuphblog
- Ten Irish quirks (Daily Prompt) | Ireland, MS and me
- Daily Prompt: The List | Cytherean Dreams
- Satisfy the list. | thoughtsofrkh
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List 14th April 2013 | ittikorn1994
- List-tacular! Some of The Greatest Lessons I’ve Learned. | Eyes Through The Glass – A Blog About Asperger’s
- Listing The Movies… | That’s so true!
- My Top 5 Underknown Historical Figures | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- May I tell you about love « Completely Disappear
- Getting Your Writing Organized | Sandra Harriette’s Blog
- Lists… | Faith, Hope and Chocolate
- The satisfaction of a list | Epi’s epiphanies
- 3 Worse Places To Try To Raise Your Family Full Of Ants Than On A Fault Line | NotTheWorstNews
- 14|4 Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | Family Photos Food & Craft
- Things that shouldn’t be funny | knocked over by a feather
- Fifteen Songs for the Torpe | Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | likereadingontrains
- Lists and More Lists | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- Daily Prompt: Going List-Y | My Daily Prompt Blog
- The list of things that I want | Phelio a Random Post a Day
- The “can’t get no satisfaction” list | Very Very
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- 14. Starting The Mommy Lists. DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- 32. Third Trimester Checklist. DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- 52. The Baby Registry: DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- 56. Final Checklist. DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- 61. Stocking The Kitchen: DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- 65. Hospital Stay Packing: DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- 84. Breastfeeding / Formula: DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- The Satisfaction of a List | The Nameless One
- Daily Prompt: Satisfaction of a List | yogagirljenn
- 91. Precautions To Take While Breastfeeding. DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- List. | Hope* the happy hugger
- 125. The Mommy Lists: Baby’s Diaper Bag. DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- 75. Birth Plan: DPChallenge | Sofie’s Diary
- Kind of a List | Kind of a Bum
- A nomination | 祝福
- List-o-Reen! – Daily Prompt | Edward Hotspur
- Daily Prompt – The Satisfaction of a List | Angies Grapevine
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | talking tea leaves
- “That shirt makes you look like a daddy” and other insults from a toddler: a list | Are your twenties a joke…?
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | baka’s blog
- List of TV shows | Spunky Wayfarer
- Daily prompt – lunch list-y | Ramblings of a jerk
- To do, To do | The House of O
- A list with a twist! | Prompt Queen
- Daily Prompt: And the List continues …… | it’s just abOut Me 🙂
- Daily Prompt: The Satisfaction of a List | My Atheist Blog
- 20 Weird Things We Say And Why | Fish Of Gold