Tell us about another blogger who has influenced your own online journey.
When a person submits a comment about what I wrote has given them a positive thought or another way of seeing something I am overwhelmed. It is the readers and their comments that influence me.
Later this month I planned to write about the blogs that I seldom ever miss. I will take the time to mention them in advance, because they fit the Daily Prompt.
The first is Tis A Pity He’s a Writer by Richard Daybell. He currently posts everyday a series named “Wretched Richard’s Almanac.” His style is poetic and whimsical. He his nearly flawless in his prose. He is a writer’s writer.
Another blog I enjoy immensely is Fight Against Stupidity and Bureaucracy (FASAB). I can’t find the name of the writer. With the amount of time it must take to compile his material I have often suspected it’s more than one person or he spends a lot of time on the blog. His posts are thought-provoking and humorous. He has an unending supply of material – humans.
Inkspeare by Maria Antonia Diaz is another blog I read nearly every post. She is a writer who will often write about the challenges and obstacles of writing along with the remedies and cures. I always pull away from her blog with something to think about or a nugget of advice.
Lastly I read Through the Looking Glass by Vertice C. Jones, a new blogger. His style is simple and direct. He’s not fancy or fluffy. His writings carry an unmistakable message and along the way he takes time to poke fun at others and himself. He really makes me think.
All of these writers have one thing in common; their writing is honest. They influence me to do the same. I recommend them.
But the ‘prompt’ was who influences me the most? It’s me. That way no one else gets credit or blame. If you answer anything other than yourself, you are delusional or haven’t thought about it long enough. Sure we can say that others influence us and how they do it, but it is us that allows that influence to enter our minds and motives.
Other bloggers under the influence:
Trackbacks & Pingbacks
- Ilya Fostiy. Sweet Romance | Inside My Glitching Mind
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love of Who Inspired Me | My Daily Prompt Blog
- Life Lessons from Big Brother | Just James
- 5|4 Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Family Photos Food & Craft
- Encouragement | Tommia’s Tablet
- Nalsa | The Daily Dilly Dally
- Pass the friendship, with a side of awesome | knocked over by a feather
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Stroopwafel Inspiration
- Who Influences a Stormtrooper? | Stuphblog
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Moupinion
- Share the Love | Matthew Vett’s Development Blog
- Blogger Sensei | The Nameless One
- You, you, you and you | Spunky Wayfarer
- On Fire Here: Sharing the Love | Prayers and Promises
- Daily Prompt: Under The Influence (The Good Kind) | A Sign Of Life
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love! | General Brain Dump
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love « Mama Bear Musings
- I’m Here Because of… | Life, Love, and the Pursuit of Happiness
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Dianaruth’s Journal
- Hey, You. Yeah, You! C’Mere… « Sorta-Ginger
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | JUkk
- Daily Prompt Share the Love | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Best Blogger | Virginia Views
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Chronicles of an Anglo Swiss
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Of Glass & Paper
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | My Atheist Blog
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | بيسان
- The Daily Post | paul scribbles
- I am an Island | Prompt Queen
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love 5th, April 2013 | ittikorn1994
- April 5 Daily prompt: Share The Love | Nadeen’s Corner
- Strangers and Bloggers I Befriend | Jill-of-all-Trades
- Share The Love | Kansa Muse on Micro Farming and More
- Sharing the Love | Miss Pelican’s Perch
- WRITER self says a huge thanks… | thoughtsofrkh
- Inspirational hugs, flying monkeys and a trip Down Under | Pen Kisses Paper
- Daily Prompt: Share the Love | Blessings through raindrops…
- Share the Love | Now Writing Every Day
- Share the Love « disappearinginplainsight