The inspiration of others is not what is in mind when writing, but what inspires is when others read and show appreciation; it keeps you going. Awards, such as these, is all that bloggers sometimes receive. It is greatly appreciated and accepted.
Thus here are the rules for acceptance:
1. Display the award logo on your blog
2. Link back to the person who nominated you
3. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award and link to them
4. State 7 things about yourself
Nominate 15 blogs. These are blogs I read from time to time. That make me smile, think, and amuse.
1. People think I’m Jewish; I am not.
2. I once had a birth mark on my thigh.
3. I am violently afraid of heights, but I enjoy flying.
4. I like classical music.
5. I think bucket lists are stupid.
6. I would like to live on the coast of Maine.
7. I think my mother had an affair with a Jewish man.
If you want the award, you guys do the same.